No doubt that procrastination is a beast to tackle. Who hasn’t, at one time or another, or maybe even constantly, been crushed under its unforgiving tracks. You can count me in as being a repeat victim with all the imprints to prove it.
Having tried a variety of methods to counteract and resist, I decided to start a writing project devoted to exploring this fascinating theme creatively, sometimes humorously, and to hopefully provide entertaining and insightful writing in the process as well.
Here are some of the main goals of this blog:
1) To write and respond to the various issues of the day, using alternative perspectives, and to see how this writing process in itself can thwart off procrastination
2) To reflect and write specifically on procrastination topics and themes in order to gain greater understanding on how to overcome procrastination
3) To sometimes not fight against procrastination, but to purposely make use of it, and writing, to put off something else
4) To explore the various methods used to procrastinate and attempt to find creative usage and benefits from these
5) To acknowledge with pleasure that even if this fails, and we must continue to procrastinate, then at least we hope to be putting off death just a little bit longer with each writing that is submitted